Using AI tool for Blog post
In August 2020, I had tested Kafkai, an AI powered copywriting tool. Below is the raw output from the “experimental Writer” feature at Kafkai. I modified it and published a post on my blog. You can read my blog post here
So you need a personal website builder but don’t know where to start?
You’re having a time of trouble because you know there are a lot of great web design software like Dreamweaver, Photoshop or Dreamweaver website builder and you want to start your own website or you’re trying to learn how to accomplish your dream of designing your own website or through some more creativity that doesn’t allow you to create websites?To get a better understanding, here are some ways to start a website.I will give a step-by-step guide on how to create a website if you are familiar with basic web design disciplines like HTML, CSS, WordPress and PHP. This guide will explain you to create what is called a blog blog or a site without any design or layout look or feel. To be a successful blogger, this kind of site is extremely crucial. No matter how talented you are and no matter how much you want to get paid, you will not be able to compete with blogs.
You have no idea on how to design and publish your own website?
If you want to have a professional look and feel, then you have to learn how to create sites that can provide you a good ambiance for your followers, admirers, followers or even future clients to associate with.A website is a place where people are connected, where information and ideas are shared and supported share from and by others. This is where you can advertise for your products, services and blog and the statistics of such websites can be used for different purposes.
There are several ways to make the website suitable for a blog or a site without any graphic design. However it’s the last way that we are going to guide you to make this website suitable for your current situation.
The first thing that you need to do is to set up a blog. Most popular blogging platforms like Tumblr, WordPress, Blogger etc., allow you to create and organize a blog like no other. This allows you a lot of freedom which is ideal for a beginner and the venture, but also less efficient. Since people start blogging on blogs, you also have to have a blog here is how to create a blog.
Here are some basic steps on how to create a blog:
• Your site Must have Headlines
– There should be a title and body which the people visit as soon as they are coming to your site.
•Creating An Interesting Orbit
– Some skins which create a little buzz told a lot about your site. Your blog should earn a strong following by organically being linked to an impressive array of resources.
•A good photo gallery
– Performing well regarding fundamentals of website design, filling the challenge of good photography is very important.
•Essential Web Design Techniques
– There are lot of web designers out there and all of them want to earn your money by all means. These time-consuming but undoubtedly beautiful web designs would earn you or your web designers a hefty fee to create. But make sure that what you create has to be good.
– Many web developers want to have professional service within a reasonable timeframe of just a few hours. New developers rather than solid professionals want to have the option of stretching their hands into the shady waters of off-the-record chatting or task satisfaction to get their jaw bangin’ pull.
It’s vital that your website is optimized. This is essential for success and customers will really appreciate a web site which is going to attract people. Most good development resources will willingly help you including Google Corporation, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services, library and database back end, content management systems, ‘Font Wizard’, sites covering different categories of themes, themes, web fonts and the list goes on. There are things that you can do to prepare your pages for off-the-track development by removing unnecessary elements and adding more unique elements because attracting customers will increase the amount of inquiries towards your business. You have to be clever however about it. Make sure the pages consist of apartments of things you want to attract people towards your site. And with that in mind, here are some full disclosure:
• Forbes.com – Forbes.com is by far the most famous magazine serving the best looking, best looking websites, and which is particularly popular in the United States and amongst young men.
• Google Adsense Website – Google Adsense is a system through which once an advertiser pays to be, they are allowed the opportunity to control who is published with the business. Google Adsense amounts to a double revenue, as you are now the editor-in-chief. It is a massive system within which to earn money because once you invested an amount of foreign currency then at the bern nihilo, then money would be earned even if the data processing ran out. On the other hand, you can’t do anything to block that kind of service.
Note: I had published another post using this tool in August 2020. You can read it here. I will be publishing a series of posts on AI powered Copywriting apps shortly. The use of got powered copywriting tools is on the rise and I thought it was apt to start using AI writing tools while blogging about them!
Some of these include